Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 23:55:19 +0100
From: ro...@kodi.tv
To: mjm...@hotmail.com; xbmc-addons@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Xbmc-addons]  [Git Pull] plugin.video.trailer.addict

    On 26-01-15 15:48, Mike M wrote:

      Hey guys,

        I'm submitting my changes to get this addon working again, not
        everything is fixed but at least the trailers are playable,
        paging, SD/HD selection

        Tried contacting original author but no response, also tried
        submitting my changes to his git repo

          I don't want to try and officially take over support for it,
          but at least want to help get it running again, the current
          version has been broken for some time

                          * addon - plugin.video.trailer.addict
* version - 2.0.10
* url - git://github.com/Eldorados/plugin.video.trailer.addict.git
* revision - 169654bd1c8af705fffd0d184c10f1bb31e95583
* branch - master
* xbmc version - frodo/gotham/helix

    hey Mike,

    thanx for taking care of this addon. we recently removed it from our
    repo as it was broken.

    i doubt there'll be any issue with your efforts to bring it back to
    a working state and submitting it to the repo.

    there's a few minor issues i'd like to get sorted before pulling it
    in:

    - there's a couple of print statements in the two .py files, could
    you replace them with xbmc.log() using the LOGDEBUG level?

    - would you mind adding your name to the provider-name field in
    addon.xml?

    cheers,

    ronie