Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:47:59 +0100
Subject: Re: [Xbmc-addons] [lang][addon data] skin.rapier
From: alanw...@xbmc.org
To: alanw...@xbmc.org
CC: christian_g...@hotmail.com

Sorry I wanted to suggest the Jarvis branch, not the Isengard... I made a
mistake in my last email.
Hi !
Thanks for all the info.One question about branches. Are Isengard and Jarvis
branches actively developed ? I mean do you change the English file for them ?I
think it does not make sense to have multiple versions of the skin's language
files up at Transifex. I mean having skin.rapier.isengard along with
skin.rapier.jarvis, etc. Too much trouble for the translators. For the
kodi-main language files we also only have one version at a time. For example
at the moment I am tracking the Jarvis branch, but as soon as we don't have
more service releases, or we see that Krypton is getting into RC stage we will
change the language files to track the master branch with Krypton. I'd suggest
the same here. Let's track the Isengard branch for the moment. As soon as you
feel we are close to the Krypton release, we can change to master (and maybe
stay on it forever on. After all master will always be the next release version)
In a very special case when the language files don't change across branches,
they are identical, I can make my utility to git commit the same changes to all
of them.
What is your opinion ?
Cheers,Attila

Hi Attila.

This is great news. Thanks for all the work.

txtranslation added as collaborator.

master addon.xml: https://github.com/gade01/Rapier/blob/master/addon.xml

Is it possible to have more branches added?
In that case I'm still supporting Jarvis and Isengard (master is for Krypton):

Jarvis: https://github.com/gade01/Rapier/blob/Jarvis/addon.xml
Isengard: https://github.com/gade01/Rapier/blob/Isengard/addon.xml

A default 5 day update interval is perfect by me.
I don't need a version bump or changelog entry.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers
Gade