Please do not reply to unrelated threads when starting a new topic.

On 18.10.19 02:54, duanwujie via Xenomai wrote:
> In the ipipe  some local_irq_enable will be replace by
> enable_local_irqs, some are not。

enable_local_irqs is a macro local to arch/x86/entry/common.c.
Generally, the replacement is hard_local_irq_...

> how to determine whether it needs to be replaced ? Is there any document ?

At this level, we do not have documents. The common reasons to "harden"
interrupts disabling over I-pipe are:

 - sharing of basic hardware resources with Linux, e.g. interrupt
   controllers and timers
 - common code paths in context setting or switching, specifically
   around MMU and FPU
 - sensitive exception, interrupt and syscall entry/exit paths

And then there some special cases, like

 - tracing
 - KVM preemption

HTH,