>>>>> "Tina" == Tina Ruchandani <ruchandani.t...@gmail.com> writes:

Tina,

Tina> 'struct timeval' will have its tv_sec value overflow on 32-bit
Tina> systems in year 2038 and beyond. This patch replaces the use of
Tina> struct timeval for computing mpi_request.TimeStamp, and instead
Tina> uses ktime_t which provides 64-bit seconds value. The timestamp
Tina> computed remains unaffected (milliseconds since Unix epoch).

We just consolidated the mpt2sas and mpt3sas drivers into one so I'm
afraid your time tweaks will have to be rebased. I encourage you repost
in a couple of weeks after the merge window dust settles.

Thanks!

--
Martin K. Petersen      Oracle Linux Engineering