I looked into this this morning and that's exactly what he's seeing,
canceled builds. I agree that some way of ensuring that incomplete
builds aren't copied to nightly is needed, but I also think it's
important that we look at a different way to solve the issue of getting
nightly images to QA.

One idea that I'm bouncing around, is that we create a QA nightly that
consists of single arch targets (e.g. nightly-x86 nightly-arm
nightly-x86_64). It solves the problem of a single failing architechture
causing the entire nightly to fail and allows quicker turn around for
QA. It doesn't reduce the time for an entire nightly to run but it
shouldn't increase it either (as long as each target shares a common
buildtime directory), but it does make it so that if one thing fails in,
say x86, that the entire QA effort is not blocked. I'll have an RFC for
this by tomorrow morning that sketches this out in finer detail.

-b