I am trying to get the latest plugin working with Eclipse Indigo and have followed the instructions listed here:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.embedded.yocto.general/2596

The instructions all work fine until I point Eclipse to a local git clone of the EclipsePlugin directory. When I try to install the plugin I recieve this error message:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found. Software being installed: Yocto Plugin for Eclipse 1.1.0.qualifier (org.yocto.sdk.feature.group 1.1.0.qualifier) Missing requirement: Yocto Plugin for Eclipse 1.1.0.qualifier (org.yocto.sdk.feature.group 1.1.0.qualifier) requires 'org.yocto.sdk.source.feature.group 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Could anyone shed any light on the situation?

Regards,
Jack.