Hi,

I am compiling Qt-4.6.3 with yocto for ARM architecture. Can you please tell me
which and all utilities I am supposed to compile to get moc and uic binaries. I
tried bitbake -b meta-toolchain.bb to get theses binaries but it it giving me
following error-

Processing task-poky-standalone-sdk-target...
Unable to find package task-poky-standalone-sdk-target!.

To get task-poky-standalone-sdk-target I compiled
recipes-gnome/tasks/task-poky-standalone-gmae-sdk-target.bb. On successful
compilation of task-poky-standalone-gmae-sdk-target.bb also I am getting the
same error. Please let me know where I am doing wrong.

Thanks & Regards,
Navani Kamal Srivastava

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com<http://www.larsentoubro.com/>

This mail is classified as: ( ) L&T Proprietary ( ) L&T Confidential (X) L&T
Internal Use ( ) L&T General Business
This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com