Hello,

We are having problem in running Qt applications. What I figured out is when we
are putting eglibc-2.12 generated libraries (like libdl-2.12.1.so,
libm-2.12.1.so), Qt applications are flickering or can say refreshing at every
touch. On putting same libraries of version 2.11 taken from freescale rootfs (
libdl-2.11.1.so, libm-2.11.1.so) Qt applications are running fine. We tried
compiling eglibc-2.11.1 through yocto but we didn't even succeeded to configure
it. Can you please suggest some patch that we can apply to get the same
libraries.

Thanks & Regards,
Navani Kamal Srivastava

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.