Hi Belen,

Sorry this is so long, I don't know how to turn off my verbose switch.

On page 4 you mention Shane's intention to have proxy settings in the UI - I just want to point out that this is usually an OS level configuration and we should be wary about how we implement it. I'd suggest we go so far as to just have a "Change system proxy settings" button which launches the OS's network configuration settings.

Of course, this opens us up to potential issues around supporting the multitude of available network configuration tools on Linux but I'd suggest we start with a lowest common denominator approach and have the program behave intelligently.

Explicitly we can detect whether the binary gnome-control-center and the so file /usr/lib64/control-center-1/panels/libnetwork.so exist (being clever about that path, too) and if so we can execute:

"gnome-control-center display network"

Which will display the network configuration (and therefore proxy) settings for stock Fedora and Ubuntu desktops.

I understand why the Machines option might be more useful as a list widget (p5), rather than a combo box, but feel that this is devalued at least slightly by the fact that the list of available Machines isn't static and therefore it's not unlikely a user would have to scroll that list. One suggestion might be to favour machines with a higher layer priority by listing them higher in the list?

Although the next page, 5, mentions that the machine list is a combo box. Is that the case?

Love the package format selection pieces!

For the two parallel threads buttons we should recommend a default value and set a maximum based on the number of CPU cores - I think there's been a lot of discussion about this but I'm not certain what the recommendation which came out of it was.

For the directories on page 13 would it make sense to have a reset button to more easily get back to the defaults?

That's all folks,
Joshua