On 06/26/2012 02:07 PM, Rifenbark, Scott M wrote:
When I attempted to rebuild minimal I hit the same error you did Jim regarding
kern-tools-native.  This would be expected as Bruce pointed out that problem is
alive in denzil.  I am going to set the poky-extras branch to 'denzil' and
retry that part of the example.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-boun...@yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-boun...@yoctoproject.org] On
Behalf Of Rifenbark, Scott M
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:44 AM
To: Bruce Ashfield
Cc: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] Yocto Development Manual Appendix B question

I am on task 1507 of 1606 of a minimal build (from the example).  No issues so
far.

I just finished testing with Denzil branch on poky and poky-extra. I made the Hello printk mods and used the new bbappend that Bruce setup in poky-extra for denzil. I think he had already uncommented the SRC_URI and all I had to do was put in the statement from the Appendix B about KSRC. and mod the bblayer.conf to include poky-extra.

Everything compiled and worked as expected.

Jim A