Hi,

I have a question regarding the licenses of the buildfiles of the yocto-docs project (e.g. Makefile, poky.ent, tools, ...). I'm not able to figure out how these files are actually licensed. The documentation itself is licensed by the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 (CCA-SA) license. Terms of Service states that all code submissions are governed by the BSD license (http://www.yoctoproject.org/about/terms-service). Can I contribute to the buildfiles under the BSD license or are they also licensed under the CCA-SA?

Best regards
Timo Müller