On 09/07/12 15:37, Martin Jansa wrote:
On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 03:34:36PM +0100, Jack Mitchell wrote:
So, I'm fairly sure this is a real build failure this time, again on the
poky master and denzil branch.

Please see attached file as the log is too big to paste.

does your host use (e)glibc-2.16?

if it's so, then you need this patch for m4
http://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/31377/

Cheers,

Yes it does, I saw this issue when building for the Rapsberry Pi the other day and I pulled your patches in which worked. I had assumed it was eglibc 2.16 on target that was causing issues not eglibc 2.16 on the host - hence my confusion to why the Denzil branch not building. I wonder if Saul looking into pulling these in soon?

Thanks for the explanation Martin!

Cc: s...@linux.intel.com

Regards,

--