Hi,

I am making my own recipe for an image based on core-image-core and has been
generated by HOB.

So after I have made HOB selection (to try it out) I saved the HOB files and
created my own BSP.

I went to yocto-bsp create test arm and got a BSP directory. I adapted the
machine file, placed the bb file from HOB in the recipe-bsp directory with
export image_basename = "test-image" and made a project directory that calls
that machine.

So I did the following:
Step1: create my package selection with HOB + save template
Step2: create BSP and put bb file in recipe-bsp
Step3: create a project with my bsp added in bblayers.conf
Step4: try to build my image

I then want to run bitbake test-image.bb and get the following error: Error:
Required build target 'test-image' has no buildable providers. Missing or
unbuildable dependency chain was: [test-image]

No what does that error message mean and what am I missing to complete this.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Tim

P.S. this is the bb file I use for the image generation:

inherit core-image

DEPENDS = "speex busybox libproxy matchbox-desktop pth perl xf86miscproto kbd
sysvinit liberation-fonts libxtst librsvg file popt gdbm shadow libice systemd
libxdmcp vte kbproto gcc-runtime libdaemon xset fontconfig gdk-pixbuf rgb
consolekit module-init-tools-cross tiff libxt pixman libxcursor tinylogin
freetype randrproto xf86-input-keyboard libusb-compat gnome-common python
python-dbus xterm trapproto ocf-linux liboil libdrm damageproto jpeg lzo
gcc-cross gnutls pango util-linux apmd glproto xproto libxcalibrate
pointercal-xinput libpciaccess matchbox-session dbus libcroco xf86dgaproto
libxcomposite fbset opkg libvorbis directfb libsm shared-mime-info gstreamer
mysql5 augeas libnss-mdns xhost udev sato-screenshot libzypp eglibc libgcc
font-alias tcp-wrappers encodings xextproto libxxf86misc python-pycairo libxaw
libxau kmod modutils-initscripts matchbox-keyboard xdpyinfo renderproto
elfutils evieext mkfontscale libgpg-error binutils-cross libxp
linux-libc-headers-imx libcgroup libxv libpng tslib gcc-cross-intermediate
libxext boost xserver-common formfactor xinput bluez-hcidump update-rc.d
x11-common xcb-proto leafpad oh-puzzles gconf tremor libxft matchbox-wm
libgcrypt bash shadow-securetty postgresql bigreqsproto polkit fbset-modes
openssl matchbox-terminal videoproto xmodmap matchbox-panel-2 xf86-video-fbdev
libogg gtk+ libxxf86vm task-core-boot libtool-cross psplash xtscal
eglibc-initial xcmiscproto libusb1 hicolor-icon-theme pkgconfig xz
libatomics-ops xkeyboard-config libsndfile1 libxcb glib-2.0 rpm
gst-plugins-base eggdbus xserver-xorg-lite zip dbus-wait qt4-embedded
startup-notification libxfixes gcc-cross-initial resourceproto libxpm
libxinerama cairo libpcre libxrandr netbase libsamplerate0 libdmx printproto
xinput-calibrator ncurses libxi pulseaudio zypper fontcacheproto portmap
font-util libxfontcache xkbcomp flac sysfsutils xcb-util libowl
sysvinit-inittab libtheora recordproto libxsettings-client attr util-macros
eglibc-locale zlib libtasn1 menu-cache bluez4 initscripts libfm libxrender
xf86-input-evdev libfontenc libjson avahi procps xineramaproto xf86-input-mouse
sqlite pointercal libassuan libxml2 xauth task-core-console calibrateproto
sat-solver atk scrnsaverproto xserver-xf86-config shadow-sysroot base-files
curl acl dbus-glib libmatchbox bzip2 libpthread-stubs opkg-config-base alsa-lib
pcmanfm gettext libxfont sqlite3 libcap libxdamage xserver-nodm-init libfakekey
linux-imx task-core-x11 update-modules libcheck inputproto fixesproto db libxmu
xtrans xrandr libtool libffi readline compositeproto xf86vidmodeproto xinit
xf86rushproto libxxf86dga dmxproto xf86bigfontproto fontsproto
systemd-serialgetty usbutils expat base-passwd libxkbfile e2fsprogs
module-init-tools gnupg mkfontdir gzip libksba libx11-trim"

IMAGE_INSTALL = "locale-base-en-gb locale-base-en-us libnss-mdns rpm
psplash-default task-core-boot task-core-x11-base task-core-apps-x11-core
task-core-apps-console zypper"

export IMAGE_BASENAME = "test-image"