Hi,
       I just noticed that if one were to try switching to an older poky
branch, say bernard, there are a few errors:

e.g. meta-yocto layer doesn't have a conf folder.

Also if you use one of the tags, e.g. bernard-5.0, bernard-5.0.1,
bernard-5.0.2, you can run into build failures.

I think at the very least, one should be able to build successfully off one of
the older branches, and perhaps it should be part of the regular regression
tests?

I'm just going to try to revert to bernard branch, temporarily, to see if my
root filesystem dynamic linker issues for my powerpc440 target goes away with
gcc-4.5.1.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson