On 13-04-10 10:34 PM, Trevor Woerner wrote:
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Flanagan, Elizabeth
<elizabeth.flana...@intel.com>  wrote:
Our first release candidate for dylan has been started.

Repo               Branch      Hash
poky                dylan         adb63ca02348af72a30cef2f20de2234b74a7200

I did a little bit of my own ad-hoc testing and wanted to share my
results. Maybe others could give it a try and see if they come up with
the same?

Checking out the dylan branch of poky I just wanted to perform a
simple "bitbake console-image-minimal" for each of the supported qemu
targets, run the resulting image under qemu, log in as root, and run
"uname -a".

Here are my results:

qemux86
         bitbake core-image-minimal
                 - okay
         runqemu qemux86
                 - okay

qemuarm
         bitbake core-image-minimal
                 - okay
         runqemu qemuarm
                 - segfault

qemumips
         bitbake core-image-minimal
                 - okay
         runqemu qemumips
                 - couldn't log in on main terminal
                 - but could log in using Ctrl+Alt+3 terminal

Fixed. A few hours ago.

qemuppc
         bitbake core-image-minimal
                 - okay
         runqemu qemuppc
                 - okay

qemux86-64
         bitbake core-image-minimal
                 - okay
         runqemu qemux86-64
                 - okay

I have attached a png of my qemuarm output. Right now I'm deleting its
tmp directory and trying again.

Known problem. And I've got a fix already tested and on it's way to
Richard.

Cheers,

Bruce

Next I want to try a "bitbake world" of all the targets to see whether
they can all succeed (they did a couple commits ago).