On 2013-08-08 08:03, Chris Larson wrote:
On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 6:57 AM, Robert Berger <gm...@reliableembeddedsystems.com
<mailto:gm...@reliableembeddedsystems.com>> wrote:

    Is it like this by design, or should I file a bug in bugzilla?

    Previous experiments (only SSTATE and DL from NFS/NAS) seem to work and
    I guess that's also your autobuilder cluster setup.

TMPDIR on NFS has never been supported with oe/yocto, and I doubt it will be at
any time in the near future, but if that's changed, I'm sure someone will jump
into the thread and
mention it.

As you say, SSTATE_DIR and DL_DIR work fine there.

Interesting.  I'm building now - OEROOT on a local ext3 file system,
build/tmp on NFS - and it's working just fine.  My host is Fedora (15).