On 13-11-04 9:45 PM, Amit Kumar wrote:
Hi,

            I need help to build a rt-kernel. Is anyone knows about the
real-time kernel configurations? How can I build a real-time kernel?

What all are the kernel configuration need to be enable for rt-kernel?

If you use the linux-yocto-rt recipe, you'll always get a baseline set
of known good -rt config values.

Adding your BSPs config values on top of that baseline is all that is
required to get started working with the integrated -rt kernel. (you
of course also need to make sure that typical kernel recipe elements
are done, like making your board compatible with the recipe and setting
an appropriate KBRANCH).

Cheers,

Bruce

Thanks & Regards

Amit K

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s).
Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of
information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information,
and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech
will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or
completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this
e-mail"