Even if this is a stupid question a little advise would be nice ... like "don't
ask so stupid questions, go read this and that" or something... no time ?
Should I rather unsubscribe from this list until I'm an expert?

Von: Heise, Matthias
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014 15:15
An: 'yocto@yoctoproject.org'
Betreff: u-boot precompiled ?

Hi all,

I'm still trying to find out basic things about getting a system up and
running. This question is about U-Boot, is it right that for example for my
wandboard a pre-compiled *.imx is just downloaded ?
So if I want to make settings to U-Boot I make them directly in the source,
compile it and re-direct in a recipe to take that new file as bootloader ? Or
can I make the settings within a recipe and I just didn't find the spot ?
Thanks for your time,
Regards
Mat