Hi Alex
Thanks for the reply.. very kind! I debugged the plugin using the its Eclipse
SDK and found that the Pluginis using the sdk's folder's name to determine the
host architecture and fails without any warning/hint if the sdk folder can not
be found or follows a different naming convention.
So it's working for me now, but an error message should be implemented for sure
if the sdk folder is not found or is namd differently.
I could try to propose an improvement and send a pull request but do not have
the time right now.
Best regards,
Steven