Trying to build openjdk-7 from meta-java and I get this warning:
  NOTE: multiple providers are available for runtime java2-runtime (cacao,
openjre-8, jamvm, openjdk-7-jre, openjdk-8)
  NOTE: consider defining a PREFERRED_PROVIDER entry to match java2-runtime
I tried to add PREFERRED_PROVIDER for java2-runtime:
  $ grep ^PRE conf/local.conf
  PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/java-initial-native = "cacao-initial-native"
  PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/java-native = "jamvm-native"
  PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/javac-native = "ecj-bootstrap-native"
  PREFERRED_PROVIDER_java2-runtime = "openjdk-7-jre"

However, I still get the warning.  What am I missing?