Hi all

I am currently struggling with selecting the Java virtual machine and Java
compiler. I'd like to use the Java VM and Java Compiler provided by
openjdk-8-native in the meta-java layer.
It was possible to build openjdk-8-native without any problems but after
sourcing the environment-script the javac command points to the compiler
installed by ecj-bootstrap-native and the java command points to the VM
installed by cacao-native.
Afterwards I tried to add openjdk-8 as a provider for "virtual/javac-native"
and "virtual/java-native" but then the image isn't buildable due to recursive
inclusions.

How can I select the java vm and java compiler from openjdk-8 as my default
compiler/VM?
Can anybody assist me?

Thanks in advance

Michael