Hi,

I've got a package "A" that has a runtime dependency to a configuration file.
This configuration file is image specific. For each image I've got a specific
configuration package "config-image-X" that installs this needed configuration
file and I build multiple image in the same build directory.
How can I enforce that each image containing package "A" also installs an image
specific configuration package?
I've tried with virtual providers, but then at the second image it always tried
to install the virtual provider from the first image as well, which leads to
the following failure during the rootfs task:

check_data_file_clashes: Package config-image-1 wants to install file
/home/root/build/build_dev/tmp/work/poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-test/1.0-r0/rootfs/usr/bin/config
        But that file is already provided by package  * config-image-2

I'm using yocto jethro.

Best regards

Isak