Hi, i'm trying to configure a samba server from yocto for my card. I have a working server (add samba in local.conf), but i would like to add the user with password to samba at yocto build step. For this i add this recipe (samba_%.bbappend)

FILESEXTRAPATHS_prepend := "${THISDIR}/files:"

# Replace default smb.conf file to /etc/samba with my custom
SRC_URI += "file://22-samba-conf.patch"

pkg_postinst_${PN} () {
    smbpasswd -a sambaUser -s
    echo Password
    echo Password
    echo
}

For that i use pkg_postinst () but i don't know if i use it correctly (for the moment this won't work) ! At first boot time i need to execute /#smbpasswd/ in shell to activate the user in Samba. If someone can help to configure it in yocto recipe ?

regards

Mickael