Most likely a dependency problem of the package which fails w/ exit code 1.
Check the dependencies in the recipe and w/ Yocto's bitbake it self.

Cheers
Eric

Am 08.11.2017 16:49, schrieb Jerry Lian:

I am not sure whether it is a bug or an error: * Quite often, bitbake will fail before finishing, with message like: ... task failed with exit code 1... * But if you rerun bitbake, it will continue to build. * So sometimes I have to rerun many times for finish one build ---- annoying! (by the way, my CPU can run 16 threads)

Any idea to clear this annoying bug? thanks.