Hi,

On 08.11.2017 17:33, Burton, Ross wrote:
Well next time it happens feel free to reply to this thread. Otherwise you're asking us "fix my problem" without saying what the problem is.

Ross

On 8 November 2017 at 16:31, Jerry Lian <jerry.l...@gmail.com <mailto:jerry.l...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    So that is further tricky part:
    * it may fail when finishing 20%, 40% 60%, 80%
    * And the failure last time may not appear next time.
    * So it just pop-up randomly

    (By the way, I just build brand new PC with 16 threads CPU, 32G
    memory, and install Ubuntu 16.4.3 with ESXI-6.5)

Do you have a Ryzen 7 based CPU ?!

In this case Ubuntu 16.4 with Linux kernel 4.4.x is know to be broken
You should upgrade your System with a recent kernel !!!

    (so really confused)

    On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 11:24 AM, Burton, Ross