On 12/07/2017 09:37 AM, Robert Yang wrote:
Robert Yang (12):
   upgradehelper.py: fix checking for do_checkpkg
   upgradehelper.py: support upgrade multiple recipes
   upgradehelper.py: use UniverseUpdater for all cases
   modules/steps.py: fix warn when skip compilation
   modules/steps.py: fix warn when skip compilation
   upgradehelper.py: only check email settings when -e is specified
   upgradehelper.py: always do upgrade when recipes are specified
   upgradehelper.py: clean repo only once when recipes are specified
   upgradehelper.py: use git user in commit when recipes are specified
   upgradehelper.py: add --apply-failed option
   upgradehelper.py: print info when recipe is skipped to upgrade
   upgradehelper.py: don't build gcc-runtime when --skip-compilation

Thanks, these do make sense. I'll integrate them into my devtool (and other fixes) work - hope to publish it in the next few days.

Alex