I have a problem starting from the rocko upgrade and related to the Recipe-specific Sysroots introduced in Yocto 2.3

Our project uses cmake. So out recipe has:
DEPENDS = "cmake-native [...]"

So cmake ends up in build/tmp/work/cortexa5hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/component/1.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/cmake
So when building inside yocto everything is ok.

When we build outside yocto, we use the cross-toolchain generated and populated within the Build Directory:
  $ bitbake meta-ide-toolchain
and then source the environment:
  $ source build/tmp/environment-setup-cortexa5hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi

On rocko OECORE_NATIVE_SYSROOT is set to [...]/build/tmp/work/cortexa5hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/meta-ide-support/1.0-r3/recipe-sysroot-native - which doesn't have cmake:
  $ which cmake
  $ /no cmake found/

And on Krogoth it was build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux - cmake is there:
  $ which cmake
  <full path>/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/cmake

How can I add it to my toolchain so that I can also build outside yocto ?

Thanks in advance !

Regards