Hi!
I know a recipe can list more than one service in SYSTEMD_SERVICE
variable. Then, is there a way to selectively enable/disable each of
them? To me, it looks like SYSTEMD_AUTO_ENABLE acts globally on every
service in the above list.

I have a recipe which provides a single executable (/usr/bin/foo), a
template service file (foo@.service) and two service instances which
runs the executable with different configuration arguments
(foo@bar.service and foo@baz.service).

I'm considering splitting into separate packages then allowing
configuration to optionally override SYSTEMD_AUTO_ENABLE package-wise.
Is that the preferred way to achieve this goal?