Hello,

My company has bought a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 for evaluation, and I
have a 2 questions about the supplied machine .conf files for it.

1. Should the supplied raspberrypi-cm3.conf file internally refer to the
Raspberry Pi 3 instead of the Raspberry Pi 2, since the RPi3 is the hardware
basis of the Compute Module 3?

2. Should there also be an additional .conf file supplied in the meta-raspberry
pi layer for a 64-bit version of poky Linux for the Compute Module 3, just as
there is a raspberrypi3-64 machine .conf for the RPi3?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts about this.

- Steve Pavao
Korg R&D

.