Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

>> We are encountering a build problem after migrating to Poky 2.3 and Pseudo
>> 1.8.1, and need help to resolve this.
>> It is hampering our development efforts, forcing us to rebuild images
>> frequently.
>>
>> Background:
>> Our build applies SELinux file contexts, during build time since our
>> rootfs is read-only In Poky 2.0, using Pseudo 1.6.2 this works
>> perfectly 100% of the time

> Pseudo is not an integral part of poky, and comes via a recipe build like
> anything else. You can play with that recipe, and establish which commit in
> pseudo's upstream git repo broke this. Also 2.3 is better than 2.0 but still
> kind of old. Do try this on the latest yocto release, or even on the master
> branch.

> Alex

I should add that the same problem exists in Poky 2.5, and top of Pseudo git
repo.  The problem was introduced, best I can tell, was when the entire Pseudo
database structure was rewritten.  As a result of the major overhaul messing
with patches is problematic to impossible.

If Pseudo is not a part of Poky proper, yet is a completely integral part of
the build, is there a better place to field this question?

Jack