Alan,

when does geronimo move to JDK 1.5?
That said, i understand many current production deployments are on JDK 1.4 and
majority of them are moving to JDK 1.5.
Aren't we targetting new deployments.
If so, I think we must consider JDK 1.5 as it allows to build better Yoko than
JDK 1.4.

I have to think little bit about your layering approach.

thanks,
Adi