From: Dain Sundstrom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 9:17 PM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Resolution on JDK Layering - Alan's Proposal? (WAS:RE:
coding standard and logging )

On Apr 19, 2006, at 3:26 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

On Apr 19, 2006, at 2:39 PM, Sakala, Adinarayana wrote:

Btw, Does Geronimo support running in 1.5 VM today?
It should if you pass the command line option:

- Dorg.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Marshaler=org.apache.geronimo.kerne

l.config.xstream.XStreamConfigurationMarshaler

Of course, CORBA doesn't work.

Forgot to mention, you pass that flag when you *build* the server.

-dain