Before I comment about this in jira....

How is this a Maven bug?    I don't see anything specific to maven about
it in the stack traces and such.    If the user installs "yoko binary
distribution" into a directory with a space in it (like "Program Files"),
would it fail as well?    All parts of yoko should be tolerant of spaces
in the classpath.

In anycase it needs to be fixed.
Dan

--