Darren Middleman wrote:
Hi Anders,

I'm curious as to why we need to have the org.omg.* classes in a module by
themselves.  Right now, it seems like having all of the CORBA code located
in the Yoko 'core' module should be fine for most purposes.  Is there a
reason why we need to break this down further into multiple CORBA modules or
have I misunderstood what you are trying to achieve?

Currently, the Geronimo project has a spec module containing the same classes. It is my understanding that the Geronimo people want the spec in a separate module.

We have an open JIRA issue on the subject: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YOKO-24 .

Perhaps the Geronimo people can answer why the spec is in a separate module.

Best regards,
Anders