Hi Anders and all,

> Is IONA going to open source an IDL compiler? It would really be
> appreciated if you guys could come up with an answer to this.
Unfortunately the current answer is NO.
I might have to discuss this internally to see what IONA's future plans might
be around this topic.

I can certainly understand why Yoko would benefit from providing an IDL
compiler.
Probably this is most required by Harmony than anything else. Is that accurate?

What is the current status of Harmony?
What version of JSE does Harmony intend to provide/implement?

I will get back if i need any additional info.

thanks,
Adi Sakala