From: Lukas Zapletal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 7:04 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Explanation of the examples

Hello all,

could anyone explain me how examples works and what they do?

I have found hello_world example and these programs:

- yoko/server
- yoko/client
- corba/server
- coroba/client

I have corba server with corba client working. I have had to generate
CORBA
stubs from the IDL file. I would like to run the yoko examples and then
try
to make some CORBA--WSDL calls. It seems the yoko/client is referencing
HelloWorld-corba.wsdl but this file does not exist. What additional
things I
need to run WSDL examples?

Thanks

--