Anthony,

Ultimate truth is the way things really are, which is emptiness and more
specifically bliss and emptiness.  False truths are those that do not lead to
ultimate truth but lead to perpetuated suffering. This is false truth in
regards to the ultimate.  false truths in regards to the illusion that appears
are ones that lead to and perpetuate illusory suffering.  This is why
compassion which has the power to relieve suffering and prevent future
suffering and negative rebirths for others is a truth.  A false truth is that
compassion is an unnecessary illusion.  Individual minds have the freedom to
abide in solitary peace, but to say that nothing more can be brought to the
world through that freedom or that nothing else needs to be done in the form of
compassion is a false truth which leads to other solitary attainers. Solitary
minds are great for the minds gone to solitary peace, but for those who still
suffer in and as the illusion, they are not much help.  Not much help does not
mean they do not help others, but that the help is limited compasred to that of
a being of compassion.  For compassion the end is just the beginning as self
dissappears the compassion grows in power.  This power is the effective force
in relieving the suffering of others while bringing them to inner peace. For a
solitary mind gone to peace, they have a cup of tea, not realizing that if they
were truly no-self, compassion would arise through them the subtle stains of
the self remain.

There are two truths, ultimate and conventional.  The conventional truths may
be illusion, but they are one with the ultimate, so buddha called them truths.
Truth to the minds that are enhabiting the worlds that appear.  From
conventional truth comes functioning things.  Compassion is a functioning
thing, just as a solitary liberated mind is a functioning thing.  It does not
matter in the conventional world who has found the ultimate, because the world
cant see their mind, but when the ultimate is brought to the world through
active compassion, it is seen.  Compassion is how personal freedom should be
expressed.  It is not a delusion but the active source of freedom in the
illusory functioning world of form.  The middle way does not negate the world
of form while maintaining inner peace, but it functions within it never
forgetting its ultimate nature.  A cup is conventionally a cup though it does
not really exist as its ultimate nature is emptiness, but without the cup, the
form, there would be no basis for its emptiness.  Emptiness is not some
separate thing then the cup, but the ultimate nature of the cup.  There is not
cup there is no emptiness of the cup.  THere is no self there are no others,
everythings an illusion this is an ultimate view.  There is a self that
appears, there are others that appear, everything appearing is an illusion,
this is a conventional truth view.  The world of form, conventional form, is a
valid truth with no mistake of self or others.  Now a conventional self that
believes in existant self and others is not.  If your mind is mixed with
emptiness then conventional form should not contradict but validate that view.
The being that arises from the union of conventional and ultimate truths is
compassion.  Views negate the world of inifinite conventional things because
they are illusory, yet the fact that they appear at all make them objects that
may not exist but appear.  Buddha called them objects of knowledge.  Buddha's
ominscient mind knows all objects of knowledge, and still never leaves the
ultimate.  This is the difference between buddha nature appearing as bill, whos
mind is human bill gone to peace and buddha.  From omniscience comes power to
heal the world and this can come from no human gone to peace, but one gone to
peace and grown to perfect appearance through transformation.

I didnt mean to get long winded sorry about that.

Joe