We are currently working on a plan to upgrade our HA-NFS cluster that uses
HA-StoragePlus and VxVM 3.2 on Solaris 9 to Solaris 10 and ZFS. Is there a
known procedure or best practice for this? I have enough free disk space to
recreate all the filesystems and copy the data if necessary, but would like to
avoid copying if possible.

Also, I am considering what type of zpools to create. I have a SAN with T3Bs
and SE3511s. Since neither of these can work as a JBOD (at lesat that is what I
remember) I guess I am going  to have to add in the LUNS in a mirrored zpool of
the Raid-5 Luns?

We are at the extreme start of this project and I was hoping for some guidance
as to what direction to start.