I've just started using zfs.  I copied data from a ufs filesystem on
disk 1 to a zfs pool/filesystem on disk 2.  Can I add disk 1 as a mirror
for disk 2, and then remove disk 2 from the mirror, and end up with all
the data back on disk 1 in zfs (after some amount of time, of course)?
If disk 1 is larger than disk 2, will the larger amount of space be
available after I remove the disk 2 mirror?

(Disk 2 is a full disk, but disk 1 is actually just a partition of a
disk.  I assume that doesn't make any difference.)

Thanks.