I am trying to find any statistics on the amount of time doing a upgrade from
one version of ZFS to another. I recently updated my system and my zpool is
showing that I need to upgrade it. I have a large pool, around 3 TB divided
into 3 - 1 TB LUNS in a zraid configuration. I want to do the upgrade, but I
don't know how long that procedure would take, and if it will take a while I
want to be able to schedule the down-time.
  Most of the documentation that I've read doesn't give any statistics
whatsoever, which leads me to believe that either the procedure is relatively
quick or people just haven't kept track of it.
  Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!