On Mar 11, 2010, at 10:02 PM, Tonmaus wrote:
> Hi,
> thanks for sharing.
> Is your LSI card running in IT or IR mode? I had some issues getting all
> drives connected in IR mode which is the factory default of the LSI branded
> cards.
> I am also curious why your controller shows up as "c11". Does anybody know
> more about the way this is enumerated? I am having two LSI controllers, one
> is "c10" the other "c11". Why can't controllers count from 1?

All of the other potential disk controllers line up ahead of it.  For example,
you will see controller numbers assigned for your CD, floppy, USB, SD, CF etc.
 -- richard

ZFS storage and performance consulting at http://www.RichardElling.com
ZFS training on deduplication, NexentaStor, and NAS performance
Atlanta, March 16-18, 2010 http://nexenta-atlanta.eventbrite.com
Los Vegas, April 29-30, 2010 http://nexenta-vegas.eventbrite.com