Hi Giovanni,

My Monday morning guess is that the disk/partition/slices are not
optimal for the installation.

Can you provide the partition table on the disk that you are attempting to install? Use format-->disk-->partition-->print.

You want to put all the disk space in c*t*d*s0. See this section of the ZFS troubleshooting guide for an example of fixing the disk/partition/
slice issues:

http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Troubleshooting_Guide

Replacing/Relabeling the Root Pool Disk

Thanks,