Hi Bill,

Do you have another equivalent sized disk available?

If so, and assuming this is the root pool, create one large slice 0 (s0) with an SMI label on the replacement disk. Attach that disk to create a
mirrored root pool. After the replacement disk has resilvered, install
the bootblocks, and test that you can boot from the replacement disk.

When you're booted from the replacement disk, detach the original
c7t0d0 disk. If this is a current release, repartition c7t0d0s0 to use
the entire disk in slice 0 and reattach to create a mirrored root pool.

Thanks,

Cindy