On 04/26/11 01:56 AM, Lamp Zy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One of my drives failed in Raidz2 with two hot spares:
What are zpool/zfs versions? (zpool upgrade Ctrl+c, zfs upgrade Cttr+c).
Latest zpool/zfs versions available by numerical designation in all
OpenSolaris based distributions, are zpool 28 and zfs v. 5. (That is why
one should Not update so S11Ex Zfs/Zpool version if wanting to use/have
installed or continue using in multiple Zfs BE's other open OpenSolaris
based distributions)

What OS are you using with ZFS?
Do you use Solaris 10/update release, Solaris11Express, OpenIndiana
oi_148 dev/ 148b with IllumOS, OpenSolaris 2009.06/snv_134b, Nexenta,
Nexenta Community, Schillix, FreeBSD, Linux zfs-fuse.. (I guess still
not using Linux with Zfs kernel module, but just to mention it
available.. and OSX too).