On 3/28/24 7:43 AM, Will Godfrey wrote:
I only had time for a quick look at the LV2 side (with Yoshimi) - couldn't
really get anywhere with it. The GUI didn't come up properly. The non-LV2 side
seemed OK.

Can't say much more than that, I've got a lot going on at the moment :(

Thanks for checking it out. I've used Yoshimi via LV2 and it seemed to work OK for me. We'll look deeper into this.

BTW, you might want to test Yoshimi with ASan (Address Sanitizer). It appears to have one memory issue on close. Others may be lurking. ASan is really good memory checker. Our notes on getting asan working with rg are here:

https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/dev:addresssanitizer

Probably a lot more than you need for Yoshimi, but the key info should be in there.

Ted.