Dear Community Members,

The Human Rights team invites you to an online event focused on
"Understanding Digital Rights as Human Rights". This conversation is on 23
May 2024 at 17:00 UTC <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1716483600>. The
conversations will be in the English language. Please join us to discuss
human rights and practical digital safety recommendations.

After a presentation, participants can discuss the risks associated with
digital engagement as well as discuss any other questions related to
digital safety. This activity provides tools and knowledge for digital
safely. We will provide links to resources and learn.wiki courses. This
Community Conversation hour will be conducted online via the Zoom Platform,
allowing us to connect and discuss openly in a collaborative environment.

If you are interested in attending the event, please register by writing an
email to the following address: talktohumanrig...@wikimedia.org. Our team
will provide the  Zoom connection details. In case you have any questions
or concerns, email us at talktohumanrig...@wikimedia.org.
We hope you will join us for this conversation. Together, let’s empower
ourselves to protect our digital rights and safety!

The Human Rights Team