Good day everyone.

I’m Nikolai Bulykin, the co-founder and organizer of North-West Russia
Wiki-Historians User group. You may have heard about us in connection with the
previous CEE Meeting in Tbilisi. For those who haven’t - we’re thematic user
group focused on the topics of history, culture, nature and geography of
North-West Russia that can be simply described as «Saint Petersburg and its
near and far surroundings». The affiliate was created in 2019 and we’ve managed
pretty descent level of activity, at least it’s more than we’ve expected at the
beginning. Also, as far as I know, we’re remaining the last active
Russian-language Wikimedia affiliate in Russia while others are closed
(Wikimedia RU) or just dropped their activities almost to zero. There is a bit
of Tatar activity in sight, tho.

We started this affiliate on the idea to unite all the editors who works on the