yes. there is a screen showing you km to cover and speed at which the train
is going along with some info.
i travel on konkan line a lot and there is no concession in Vande Bharat
and Shatabdi
Shatabdi was in second chair car this was before covid i remember.
but Vande Bharat was last year.

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com