From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Sandeep Singh
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 11:57 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Why do people say these things to the blind? And what can be
done for the same?

I agree. Let's not take everything to our hearts. Try to senticize only those
around or whenever we get an opportunity to address a large gathering.
Otherwise, let our deeds and actions speak for themselves. If somebody is so
unaware, it's their problem.
Keep smiling, and try to take a few things in your stride!
Warmly
Sandeep

On Tue, May 7, 2024 at 11:36 AM Shek Mohammad Ali