Great job Ben et gang

Just a note, Ben I will be updating the contacts-tiger sample project,
I noticed it was not converted over.  I will create an JIRA entry for
myself and update this tomorow.

Also with Spring 2.0, I noticed that a jira entry was created for
namespace handlers, XSD support, etc..

If you have someone to do this fine... otherwise I can take it up...
its something that I would really like to get in...  and reduce some
of the XML verbosity.

Cheers all,

Mark